Sunday, April 08, 2007

For My Writing Pleasure

So I'm writing whatever comes to mind in this post here. I've never done that on here before, but it's one of my favorite ways to write. It makes for random comments and shows you a little bit of my bazaar thought pattern. Or, rather, lack of a thought pattern. We went to church today. Both services were very excellent. My cousins came just for the day. We had a grand old time playin' games, chatting, and in my case, trying not to fall asleep on my lunch. I did purty good and didn't drown in my soup. It's a good thing we weren't having soup anyway. When we have a big family meal at Grandma's I tend to wait and have my dessert as my supper. I do that for two reasons. Number one is because I'm normally purty full after lunch, and number two because I normally don't have supper on Sunday nights. Normally I have have a small bite of something before church and another small bite of something after church. Today I had pumpkin pie for before church supper and then for second supper I had some cinnamon toast. Actually, I think I'll end up having more than that because my tummy is kinda telling me that it wants more in it. We'll see.

My eyes are real tired, and I feel like I couldn't smile if I wanted to. Not that I'm sad or mad, it's just that that would require the use of muscles. You'd think that I would always be warmed up for such events. I guess I need to learn to do some stretching before times when I know I'll smile and laugh a lot. LOL---ow, that one hurt. :P

My hands are getting dry, I should put some lotion on. But I tell you that it would be hard right now because I would have to stop typing and that is against the rules in this game. See, I have to type even when I can't think of anything to type. So if things start making less sense than they already are, you'll know what. So I'm starting to get to that point were I'm thinking too much about what I'm going to write. That makes it hard to actually come up with something worth not only writing, but reading. Oops, just about stopped there.

My little cousin Ethan was at my Grandma's today. That kid...boy oh boy. He purty much thought he owned the place. And he decided that I was no longer his cousin. See here, I didn't know that that was all it took. A almost four year old to just say it. I guess it's official now. I'm surprised there wasn't more paper work involved there.

Since I am just writing this for my pleasure and since no one is required nor expected to read all this, I'm just going to keep going here. Actually, I'm not because I'm getting called into the other room. I think I won the game!!! :) :) :)

3 comments:

Crazy One said...

HAHA! I did read that. :) and guess what...I saw PIRATES 3 TODAY!!! I told you about it on facebook.

Anonymous said...

Seems like you'd have to be very self aware to notice that your hands are drying out while you are typing. By the way....what!

Martha said...

just to see if you notice...hi!