Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Food Experiments

Right now I am eating leftover spaghetti with shredded cheddar cheese on it. It is SO good! I recommend it. However, I don't have any measurements for you. You know, ratios and the like, so I will have to leave it up to your judgement. I say that because I know that you will try it now that I've told you about it.

In a little bit I shall have dessert: Cool Whip. All by itself. I know, you're all jealous. I would share, but you know me and Cool Whip. And if you don't, look out, I know how to run.

I should tell you now that milk is the ideal drink to drink with cookies. You probably haven't heard of doing that before so, out of the kindness of my heart, I share this new discovery with you.

Corn chips on turkey sandwiches. Yum! Cheese Doritos are the best.

Cinnamon sugar toast for breakfast. It's what I have for most breakfasts.

Well, that concludes my ramblings for now. Fear not, I shall return to give more insight into my world.

Oh, and when in doubt at a restaurant order the chicken strips. Every place has them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why would you order anything other than chicken strips?
-Joel