Saturday, January 06, 2007

This Here Title Has Nothing To Do With The Entry Below

When one is really tired, one should not be the first to pray during family worship. Not only will one miss the rest of the prayers, but one's family will talk about one while one is sleeping. And when one wakes up, one will feel really embarrassed.

I'm just plain worn out. Some of you know some reasons that contribute to this fatigue. For those of you that don't, all I can say now is that it involves some shoulders, a helicopter, a tall stranger of a male, a question, and a rejection. Wow, I could write the backs of novels!! Or a Lemony Snicket book (so sad). Also, a contributing factor could be working twelve extra hours this week, but that's not even worth mentioning.

Tonight is my last night of vacation, I'm going to enjoy it!