Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My Brother

For those of you that know my brother, these next few quotes will be funny. However, for those of you who don't know him I have only one thing to say, I'm sorry.

"Today's belts have more metal then belt."

"I'm like an emotional rock, nothing you can say will hurt me, but I will stub your toe."

And this one is my favorite!
Dan (with agitation): Whose bread popped [in the toaster]? Hello, whose bread is this?
Mom: Whoever left it in there from lunch.
Dan: *grins sheepishly*

My sister came up with a great one the other day, and those who know her realize that she really didn't mean to say it this way...But the result is classic!

"There's too much money infested in these computers!!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Molly, those quotes are hilarious!! I LOVE the toaster one!

I'm so glad you got a blog. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

Alexander said...

I feel special that i have made it to the third tag on your blog. (now I should probably return the favor)

~molly said...

Actually, I was thinking about changing that list to alphabetic order. I believe that would put you at the top...

Big Daddy said...

The belt quote is awesome...and true. When he stayed here a couple of weeks ago, he literally took apart everything he could get his hands on. It was great. Legos, my mom's car, my grandpa's car. And he would always talk about ways that it could be made better.

He's just a great as I remeber him being at age five (that would be my age at that time, he was eight right?)