Tuesday, September 05, 2006

What A Day!

This morning at 3am I woke up with a sore throat. This made me quite distressed because there was much to do today. In search of some relief I found a throat lozenge and was able to go back to sleep. At 6:45am I awoke for good (well, for today at least). I was somewhat improved so I showered and got ready to leave.

Today was the first day of CBS (Community Bible Study). There are 10 people in my group. Since it was the first day, we didn't really have a real meeting and spent time getting to know everyone. We were paired up to do interviews. I was paired with one of my best friends and we were able to pretty much fill out eachothers. Perhaps we should have spoken up and told them that we already knew eachother...

I work at our local library. Today I was scheduled to work, so I decided it would be best for me to come in. I have nothing to report on today, but I just thought I would get that info out of the way.

I was driving home from work this dark night and my mind was really wandering. Suddenly it hit me (I think this would be a good time to pause and tell you that it wasn't a car, a person, or a toad that hit me), I was the only one heading...er...um...the direction I was headed! There were plenty of on coming cars. All these circumstances caused me to wonder if everyone was fleeing the city! I'm not sure how to end this tale, I could say, "but there was nothing wrong and we all lived happily ever after" or I could say, "As I passed through the smoking piles of rubble that were once the buildings of my hometown, my numb mind wondered what we would have had for supper tomorrow night." However, the latter is not very true.

I'm still figuring this blog thing out it's really rather hard for me. I tried to post on someone else's page and it wouldn't let me :( I'll have to look into that...

No comments: