Saturday, September 09, 2006

Picnics and People

Tonight was the church Sunday School picnic. We played a game called Corn Hole or something like that. You would try to throw a bean bag through a hole. It was two teams verses each other. JW and I won one out of the four games I played. I was with my sister for the first two--we were smashed.

I went to work today was was able to tell my co-worker that I am a Christian. It was interesting. She didn't really respond. It was more like just another religion to her. I'm trying to live my life like Jesus would. And now that I've told her I'm a Christian I need to watch my actions more closely. Prayers for this selfish brat would be welcome (meaning myself).

I'd better take a look at the Psalms for tomorrow. My aunt thinks I should lead the singing tomorrow. That is still up in the air. Far up there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your so AWESOME molly! and Im glad you got a blog!! FINALLY!!