Thursday, September 14, 2006

Pink: What I Didn't Know About It

I painted my toe nails a bright, almost Barbie, pink the other night. I couldn't believe it when it made me giggle in the morning. Telling my sister to "Look at my toes!" was the first thing I said to her that morning. Since I don't normally paint them pink, every time I saw them today I smiled and got all silly. It is a complete mystery as to why it makes me feel like that. *befuddled*

Saturday is the air show. I'm very excited! Last year a remarkable show was displayed and I hope to see it's equal or better this year.

Here is a link to a funny site: www.homestarrunner.com

Here is one to a completely pointless site: www.iloveegg.com/index.htm (If you go there, you'll have to click the "English" button)

Here is a great radio station: http://radioy.com

Since the color of my toe nails has made me happy I have decided to share the joy and use this nice pink font :) Be happy everyone!

No comments: